[Tweeters] crows vs. wigeons and gull

Bryan Owens obryan214 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 10:45:37 PST 2007

Hello,
While at Pt. defiance the last few days looking for the Eurasian Widgeon's and anything else I was watching a crow that kept on attacking American Widgeon's. I'm not sure if it was predatory or if a crow is capable of just being a jerk. After chasing off half a dozen ducks it crossed the road and attacked a gull. Saw a full gulls fighting their and down at Owen Beach also.
Friday I missed the Eurasian Widgeon's but saw one saturday. Both days had kids running around chasing the ducks to. Their was a Coot there both days.
At Titlow sunday their were more american widgeon plus mallards, bufflehead, and two hooded mergansers.

Bryan Owens
Tacoma Wa.
obryan214 at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com