[Tweeters] Vantage LT Duck, Ellensburg Trumpeter Swans

Phil Mattocks pmattocks at kvalley.com
Mon Nov 12 13:25:23 PST 2007

Hi Folks,

I visited the pond in Ellensburg east of Bar14 & the Comfort Inn at 11:30
this morning. Present were 75 large Canada Geese, and one GBH, that's it.
However, at noon one mile south in the NE corner of Fiorito Pond (east of
I-82 just south from Ellensburg) there was a group of 16 Canadas, one Snow
Goose, and a very small goose I believe is a Cackling Goose. It was very
windy & I didn't try for photos.

Thanks, Guy. Perhaps these will stay for the CBC.

Phil