[Tweeters] A little help with an Arizona gull observation?

Kelly McAllister mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 12 15:59:23 PST 2007

I was in Lake Havasu, Arizona, two weeks ago and I photographed some gulls
that were circling and fishing at Site 6, a fishing dock area on the island
at Lake Havasu City. I didn't know what they were. Looking at the photos, I
think they might be Sabine's Gulls. Anyone with experience with this
species, please take a look at the two photos on photobucket (link below)
and let me know what you think. Thank you.

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/junewild/

Kelly McAllister
Olympia, Washington