[Tweeters] 2007 Yakima County bird sightings spreadsheet on the YVAS website

Denny Granstrand dgranstrand at charter.net
Sat Nov 17 11:33:38 PST 2007

Hi Tweeters,

John Hebert, the webmaster for the Yakima Valley Audubon website
(http://www.yakimaaudubon.org/), put the 2007 Yakima County bird
sightings spreadsheet on the YVAS website. It is in the "Resources"
folder. Here is the link:

http://www.yakimaaudubon.org/documents/Yakima2007checklist.pdf

The "1" in the right column serves as a checkmark and indicates that
bird has been seen in the county this year. If you have birded in
Yakima County this year, I hope you will have time to look though the
list. If you have seen a bird that has not been checked, please
e-mail me about it. The county list is up to 251 for the year, which
is two more than were seen last year.

Denny Granstrand

* Denny Granstrand *
* Yakima, WA *
* dgranstrand at charter.net *
* Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
http://granstrand.net/gallery/