[Tweeters] Jays, Crows and Peanuts

Robert Pisano pisano at nwlink.com
Sat Nov 17 14:53:31 PST 2007

Yes. A peanut tray for jays, available at Seattle Audubon Store (and
elsewhere), is a flat platform with screened bottom, just big enough to
hold peanuts and for jays to land, but too small for crows to
"navigate" comfortably.

Works like a charm, and will solve your problem. I promise.

Cheers,

Robert Pisano
Seattle