[Tweeters] Problems with comments left on my website

Denny Granstrand dgranstrand at charter.net
Sun Nov 18 11:06:42 PST 2007

Hi Tweeters,

A month or so ago someone started leaving comments on my website
referring to a sex toys website. I have gone through every folder
four or five times in the past month and have deleted over 100
comments each time. If anyone noticed these comments and was
offended, please accept my apologies. This morning I disabled the
comments feature so that shouldn't happen again. If you would like
to comment on a photo, please feel free to e-mail me about it.

Thanks,

Denny
* Denny Granstrand *
* Yakima, WA *
* dgranstrand at charter.net *
* Denny's bird photos can be seen online at: *
http://granstrand.net/gallery/