[Tweeters] Any Banding Projects in the Snoqualmie Valley?

Jenn Dean jenndean.naturegirl at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 07:48:30 PST 2007

Hello Tweeters:

I write a nature column for a local rag that services Carnation and Duvall; a girl scout contacted me and wanted to know of a banding project, since I wrote about banding owls (I've only done that on the East Coast). If there is a banding project going on, which I doubt, or anything of interest--she wants to do her Bronze project on something to do with birds--can you let me know? Thanks so much--

Jenn Dean

Jenn Dean, MFA
Writer, Naturalist
C: 425-791-5250