[Tweeters] Cooper's snack

Susan Anderegg susananderegg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:54:56 PST 2007

I am sitting at my computer and looked up in time to see a Cooper's land in the bare cottonwood out back. Have a good view of the canopy of this tree as its at the bottom of a steep slope directly behind my place. The bird perched there for a few minutes then launched itself down to some lower branches. I could see a small dark bird-shape dangling from its talons. Nummers, good breakfast.

Susan dash lee at clearwire dot net