[Tweeters] Tropical Kingbird remains in Kent

Eugene and Nancy Hunn enhunn323 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 10:09:52 PST 2007

Rick et al.,

The 287th St. in question is a dead end spur that runs west from West Valley Highway about a mile south of the Smith Brothers Dairy complex at the intersection of West Valley and 277th. West Valley Highway parallels the 167 freeway on the west.

Though some people have had encounters with locals here, I have never had a problem birding along the road.

Gene Hunn
18476 47th Pl NE
Lake Forest Park, WA
enhunn323 at comcast.net