[Tweeters] mea culpa, thanks for better swan/lead info

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 16:01:55 PST 2007

Hi all,

Just for the record I need to apologize for my swan/lead post which took everyone's time on what seems to have been an unimportant point. It was no doubt based on a bit of fact probably mixed with a little too much paranoia in my head. I defer to the experts, Tom, Kelly and Wayne who furnished more background info in their tweeter posts today, and are much better informed on this issue than I am.

Thanks to all those who work on this swan issue, they are real heroes.

Best wishes,-Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com Seattle