[Tweeters] Tropical Kingbird and Am. Tree Sparrow in King Co

Grace and Ollie Oliver grace.ollie at verizon.net
Fri Nov 23 20:22:42 PST 2007

Tweeters,

Ollie and I were among the group of 8 to get nice views of one Tropical
Kingbird today from 11:30-noon at the same location it's been at for several
weeks in Kent. We didn't find the Red-shouldered Hawk at Kent Ponds, but
did have marvelous looks at the American Tree Sparrow. We started from
north parking lot on Russell Rd. It was along the public gravel path just
south of the path that heads off to the close north most tower. Then we
went to Duwamish Head area of West Seattle and enjoyed the Surfbirds and
Black Turnstones along the rocks.

What fantastic weather we're having this holiday weekend!

Grace & Ollie Oliver

Redmond, WA