[Tweeters] feeding birds and attitudes toward undesirables?

carenp carenp at totalise.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 19:27:55 PST 2007

along the same lines, i've hung mine from a balcony railing, between narrow
slats... the larger birds have problems getting to the suet, but for the
smaller ones it is quite easy... if the larger ones succeed (and they
sometimes do), they have worked hard for their just desserts...

00 caren
http://www.parkgallery.org
george davis creek, north fork