[Tweeters] feeding birds and attitudes toward undesirables?

Clovis Ache clovisache at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:29:06 PST 2007

Hi Tweets and Katie, Starlings are actually fascinating birds--the way they flock and move as one in the autumn. The different calls and how hard they work to raise their families. Some nested in the roof of our garage last spring. We waited until the chicks fledged before blocking up the hole. The day the chicks left the nest was special. The parents coaxed the chicks into a tree in the neighbor's yard. When the last chick got to the tree, it was able to climb up by holding onto the trunk with its feet and flapping its wings. I love them all--Starlings, House Sparrows, Blackbirds. Paulette