[Tweeters] Updated photos: Cranes and Ducks

khanh tran khanhbatran at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:18:53 PST 2007

Hi Tweeters,

I didn't want to be labeled as a one-dimensional birder/photographer, so I went out and attempted a few shots of birds on the water.

The idea of being labeled as the 'chicken-man' for my fixation with fancy forest grouse somewhat is unappealing. After all, Racheal Lawson didn't help my complex of telling me that I have 'chicken magic'. :)

I would have settled for 'grouse man' but the worthy title rightfully belongs to Dr. Micheal Schroeder--a person of great influence and inspiration to me.

Waterbirds are much tougher than I thought, but managed to get a few decent shots. It's all a learning process but I always have fun.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving,

Good birding,

Khanh Tran (Portland, Oregon)