[Tweeters] Memorial for Patrick Sullivan Next Monday Dec. 3

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 09:37:08 PST 2007

Hi Tweeters,

I have received several inquiries about the upcoming
memorial so I am reposting this. The social part of
the meeting starts at 7pm and since this will likely
be very well attended I would recommend arriving
early. If the lot fills up there is some street
parking in the neighborhood.

My best guess as to why this wasn't included in the
latest WOS News is that we weren't sure when the
newsletters would be printed and delivered.

Kathy
WOS Secretary