[Tweeters] The PUD Parrot Tamers

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:28:52 PST 2007

Hi Kathy and Tweeters,

It sounds like PUD and the bird rescue groups (or whoever is actually
catching the parakeets) will send them to rehab centers who will take care
of them. I don't think PUD realizes that most people like to see the birds
flying outside instead of inside but that's just a personal opinion.
--
Jim Danzenbaker
Battle Ground, WA
jdanzenbaker at gmail.com