[Tweeters] Fall Report Time

SGMlod at aol.com SGMlod at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 00:34:23 PST 2007

Greetings All

Well, the fall season (1 August through 30 November) is drawing to a close.
Once again, Tom Aversa and I beg, plead, and whine for your sightings of
rare, out of place, unseasonal birds as well as unusual high counts.

You can either email me and Tom separately; Tom's email is tom.aversa at zoo.org

Or you can reach us both via FieldNotes at wos.org

I write the Oregon/Washington column (along w/ Bill Tweit and David Irons)
for North American Birds; Tom writes the column for WOSNews.

As always, your help would be most appreciated. We try to monitor the
listservs, but as there are now so many at the county or regional level, we are
having a hard time netting all the good sightings.

Best Wishes
Steven Mlodinow
Everett WA