[Tweeters] seeing my first scrub jay in Seattle area

Maureen E Ellis mj2ephd at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 29 12:39:26 PST 2007

Folks,
Saw a scrub jay just off the the I-5 45th street exit (from a Metro bus window) to the University of WA. The single bird was sitting high in the shrubbery by the exit ramp and very visible. What a delight!
Cheers and good birding, me2
Maureen Ellis, PhD, Research Scientist
Woods Lab, Toxicology Group at Roos 1, Box 354695
Lab/Office phone: 206-685-1938 Email: mj2ephd at u.washington.edu
DEOHS, SPHCM, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
"The highway of life is full of flat squirrels that
couldn't make up their minds." ____unknown

"To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities
as you do at conclusions." ____Ben Franklin

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ____Ghandi