[Tweeters] Handbook of Birds of the World

Born Again Bird Watcher john at bornagainbirdwatcher.com
Fri Nov 30 14:06:30 PST 2007

It is expensive, too be sure; but it is also well worth the price. I've been
buying it under a subscription plan directly from HBW for a few years now
(described here with link to subscription page:
http://www.bornagainbirdwatcher.com/2007/07/truly-massive.html) and it's
worked out quite well.

Peace and good bird watching,
John E. Riutta
Owner, Born Again Bird Watcher
Scappoose, Oregon

e-mail: john at bornagainbirdwatcher.com
Internet: www.bornagainbirdwatcher.com
mobile: (503) 577-5383

Coordinates: 45°45'17.60"N, 122°53'23.08"W