[Tweeters] Spokane - Lincoln County

Terry Little terry at crossoverchurch.info
Fri Nov 30 17:54:03 PST 2007

Hello Everyone,

It was 2 degrees when I left my house this morning about 6:30, Not much
seemed to be stirring. Not sure I should have been.The Peone Wetland near my
house yielded a Northern Shrike, 5 Bald Eagles sharing a carcass with 41
Common Ravens and 10 circling coyotes.

"Duck Corner" (along Highway 291 near Seven Mile) produced its usual
Barrow's Goldeneyes, but there were over 20 today. There were a couple of
Greater Scaup in with more numerous on West Medical Lake which I was
surprised to find still open.

Southwest of Davenport, along Valley Road (at the corner of Miller Rd) I
found a nice flock of 30 Snow Buntings. The dependable Short Eared Owls are
back feeding along Old Kucks road (still south of Davenport). Rough Legged
Hawks were everywhere. And I found two coveys of Gray Partridge along Detour
Rd - the south road between Reardan and Davenport.

Terry Little