[Tweeters] BirdJam info, with links (formerly called BirdPod)

vickibiltz at comcast.net vickibiltz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 13:48:32 PDT 2007

A couple of guys already emailed me their take on the BirdJam as it is now called, and since the Holidays are coming up, I am sending this your way, in case anyone wants to get this information to whoever MIGHT get this for you for Hannukah/Christmas etc......I am definately going to make sure I get set up, I have LOTS of room on my iPod.

Thanks to Guy McWethy, & Mason Flint for their quick replies.....
here is Guy's message, complete with links for your browsing...
Vicki Biltz