[Tweeters] RE: juncoes

Johnson, Mary MJohnson at becu.org
Fri Oct 5 14:53:44 PDT 2007

This morning I saw the first juncos of fall chuttering around in our
hazelnut shrub. (I know chuttering is not a word, but it IS what juncos
do.) Even though I usually see a junco or two during the summer, there
is something about their fall arrival that warns, "Winter is coming,"
just like the White-Crowned Sparrow heralds the arrival of spring.
Welcome, autumn!

Mary Johnson
mjohnsonATbecu.org
Auburn, WA

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received without printing, copying, retransmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using the information. Thank you.