[Tweeters] RE: juncos

carenp carenp at totalise.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 17:38:36 PDT 2007

i think your chickadees and nuthatches found their way to sammamish (about
100 metres up, reasonably-wooded wetland)... in the last few days, my
feeder has been crawling with both chickadees (CBCH and BCCH), red-breasted
nuthatches, and large numbers of goldfinches, too. the RBNUs and AMGOs are
much more plentiful the last few weeks, sometimes outnumbering the resident

00 caren
george davis creek, north fork