[Tweeters] Centralia Steam Plant area - Sandhill Crane, White-tailed Kite (Lewis Co.)

Tim O'Brien kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 11:06:45 PDT 2007

This morning I drove out to the Centralia Steam Plant (Trans Alta coal mine).  Most interesting was a flock of 12 Sandhill Cranes that flew in from the south and landed in a field just east of the plant.  Also, futher east in the valley, I saw one White-tailed Kite hovering above one of the fields.  American Pipits were in the area as well.

  Tim O'Brien
  Elma, WA
  mailto: kertim7179 at yahoo.com