[Tweeters] past weekend

carenp carenp at totalise.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 22:46:41 PDT 2007

study for classes? me? it was such a beautiful weekend, made it hard to go
to classes each morning. and yet, each afternoon offered interesting

to wit, a particular male wood duck, a female american wigeon, and kessy at
juanita bay park, the american black duck hen, the odd-looking canada goose,
and a ring-billed gull (taking a bath) at juanita beach park, a couple of
gorgeous flowers around bellevue demonstration garden and larson lake, and
finally the black-capped chickadee found inside my almost-empty sunflower
tube feeder...

yes, i said inside. he must have been a bit hungry.

i hope you enjoy :)

00 caren
george davis creek, north fork