[Tweeters] Entiat Ridge

Bud E-mail bud at frg.org
Tue Sep 18 22:25:47 PDT 2007

Hi Tweeters,
My apologies but I will not be able to lead a field trip up to the ridge this fall. Sorry about that but I am a bit busy right now.
However, for all of you hawksters, if you haven't seen our new website at www.frg.org, you might want to check it out.
The Entiat team is now providing daily reports to Sue Hindman who, in turn, is posting them on our Entiat blog. I think that this daily posting from an active hawk banding station is a first unless I am mistaken.
Most days have a nice picture or two of a hawk banded that day. Last week they caught our third Golden Eagle in over 6 years of banding there. They also just passed the 200 mark.
Really good group of people working hard at what they love.

Bud Anderson
Falcon Research Group
Box 248
Bow, WA 98232