[Tweeters] WILD ART

Julie Stonefelt JulieS at paws.org
Thu Sep 20 08:33:43 PDT 2007

Hello Tweets,

Yesterday my husband and I went for a walk in Edmonds.  We saw six Great
Blue Herons resting at the Edmonds Marsh.  As Terry Tempest-Williams
said in one of her books, they looked like "blue buddhas."

I also wanted to invite you to join us this weekend in Edmonds for WILD
ART: An Open Studio Event. The primary focus is on birds through my
artwork and the photography of my husband Kevin Mack.  More details,
including direction, can be found on our websites:
www.LeaningCedarStudio.com <http://www.leaningcedarstudio.com/>  and
www.GoatIslandImages.com <http://www.goatislandimages.com/> .

We love to talk with new friends and old about birds, so please come by!

Julie Stonefelt

Edmonds, WA