[Tweeters] Patrick Sullivan

Margaret Parkinson margparkie at comcast.net
Sat Sep 22 13:34:22 PDT 2007

I am so very sad to hear of Patrick's death. I did not ever meet him, nor
Ruth, but I feel like I know them both through their detailed and
informative Tweeters posts and wonderful photography. I always felt I would
run into them some time, some where while birding and was always on the
lookout for them. I am so sad at the loss of a wonderful young man and send
my thoughts and very good wishes to Ruth.

Margaret Parkinson

University District, Seattle