[Tweeters] Patrick Sullivan the loss of a great Friend

mike denny m.denny at charter.net
Sat Sep 22 19:19:58 PDT 2007

Hello All,

We are sickened and deeply saddened. This will leave a irreplaceable gap in
the birding community here in the Pacific Northwest and a personal deep loss
in our lives. Patrick was a friend and we will miss him whenever we venture
out into the field to bird. So in honor of Patrick and all he brought to
birding we will ask that WOS work to establish the Patrick Sullivan birding
trail out at Ocean Shores at Damon Point. Patrick greatly enjoyed birding in
the field and would spend as much time owling and birding as he could. Lets
honor him with something that he loved doing.
Later Mike

Mike & MerryLynn Denny
1354 S. E. Central Ave.
College Place, WA  99324
509.529.0080 (h)

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BIRDING, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!