[Tweeters] A Sad Loss

Terry Little terry at crossoverchurch.info
Sun Sep 23 16:26:15 PDT 2007

Like many have already very well said, the news of Patrick Sullivan's death
is sad indeed. I never met Patrick personally, but enjoyed several email
exchanges with him across the state. Just last week I was at Midway Beach
thinking,  "now where did Patrick say I would find those Snowy Plovers?"
(missed them by the way). I always looked forward to reading his reports and
could tell he really enjoyed seeing the birds and showing them to others. A
loss indeed!

My prayers go out for Ruth and I am believing the Lord that she will find
grace and comfort from Him. If there is anything we can do for you, Ruth,
let us know.

Pastor Terry Little

Mead, Washington