[Tweeters] Patrick

kristina baker blue_firetail at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 15:22:54 PDT 2007

Dear Tweets,

  I've never written anything to tweeters before, I just had to try.
  Patrick was surely one of the best birders I've ever met.  He was truly astonishing.  I couldn't believe the number of birds he could hear, he was so fast.  I remember meeting him a number of times, and I was very impressed each time...One was at Skagit Wildlife Refuge on a sunny day...
  I will be thinking of Patrick in my prayers.

  Here's a few poems:

  www.bartleby.com/248/166.html

  www.poemhunter.com/poem/late-fragment/

    Books that might be helpful in a long, long while:

   A Broken Heart Still Beats: After your Child Dies by Anne McCracken, and On Grief and Grieving by Elisabeth Kubler Ross.

  Threnody I found first, in the first book I mentioned:
  The last poem someone gave to me at the library.

  My heart goes out to you Ruth, and remember, there still be dragonflies.
  Love,
  Kris.