[Tweeters] Patrick

kristina baker blue_firetail at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 15:22:54 PDT 2007

Dear Tweets,
  I've never written anything to tweeters before, I just had to try.
  Patrick was surely one of the best birders I've ever met.  He was truly astonishing.  I couldn't believe the number of birds he could hear, he was so fast.  I remember meeting him a number of times, and I was very impressed each time...One was at Skagit Wildlife Refuge on a sunny day...
  I will be thinking of Patrick in my prayers.
  Here's a few poems:
    Books that might be helpful in a long, long while:
   A Broken Heart Still Beats: After your Child Dies by Anne McCracken, and On Grief and Grieving by Elisabeth Kubler Ross.
  Threnody I found first, in the first book I mentioned:
  The last poem someone gave to me at the library.

  My heart goes out to you Ruth, and remember, there still be dragonflies.

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.