[Tweeters] starling invasion

LDavey at aol.com LDavey at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 15:09:01 PDT 2007

Dennis & Tweets:

Over the past few minutes, I have seen the very same thing with  regard to
the flocks of Starlings. And the noise! My goodness, we haven't seen  this in a
few years around our place. Yesterday, after mowing the lawn, I saw a  sudden
rush of robins running around. After a quiet summer, I'm enjoying  this.

Linda Davey
on Pine Lake
Sammamish, WA

In a message dated 9/29/2007 1:31:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,