[Tweeters] Black Turnstones along Ruston Way in Tacoma

Robert McNair-Huff rob at whiterabbits.com
Fri Apr 4 22:13:12 PDT 2008

Last night around 6:30 p.m. as I was running along Ruston Way in Tacoma,
along the shores of Commencement Bay, I watched a flock of approximately 40
Black Turnstones working the rocky shoreline. I encountered a similar sized
flock last year around this time of spring during another run. So, if you
want to see a larger flock of these rock birds before they move on to their
breeding grounds, now is the time to look!

Happy birding,

Rob

--
Rob McNair-Huff ---------- Tacoma, WA
Author of Washington Disasters (Globe Pequot, 2006), Birding Washington

Support your local Audubon chapter
www.tahomaaudubon.org