[Tweeters] Book Group reading Silent Spring over summer

pslott VariedThrush at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 16:52:12 PDT 2008

Tweeters,

The Seattle Audubon Book Discussion Group is taking a break until
October, at which time we will discuss our summer read, Rachel Carson’s
“Silent Spring”. In November, we'll begin “Living on the Wind: Across
the Hemisphere with Migratory Birds,” by Scott Weidensaul. You are
welcome to join us at any time by registering with Seattle Audubon,
206/523-4483. Just tell them to look in the front of the Field Trips
registration notebook to sign you up.

Enjoy the spring and summer!

Patricia S. Lott
Seattle, WA