[Tweeters] mystery solved?? snofalls peregrines

Joel E Haas haas.joel at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 25 21:38:20 PDT 2008

I was taking photos Sunday late afternoon.

It looks to me like there are 4 chicks ... two are (older some pigmented
feathers) than the other two (fuzz balls). It seems that the adult was
feeding them all.

Please let me know if I must be hallucinating/wrong.

Joel E. Haas, MD
1182 Big Leaf Way NE
Redmond, WA 98053
Mail to: Haas.Joel at Mindspring.com