[Tweeters] RE: Wind Power

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 16:26:59 PDT 2008

Hello Doug, Mike, and Scott,
It is an education the information you all wrote up about Windpower versa
Solar.Mike Dennis told us years ago about all the windmills are planted and
how bad it is for our birds.I find there is not an end for this destruction
what effects all our lives in so many ways.I hope that all tweeters will
read all what Mike Doug and Scott wrote and give us all an input where we
standing.It is going to be harder and harder to find any birds.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan