[Tweeters] Subject: Re: Tweeter photographers earn Gold Medals for generosity!!!!

Khanh Tran fsprucegrouse at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 20:02:54 PDT 2008

Hi Ruth,

You are most welcome and I wish I can give more. I know birding has kept me out of trouble when I was younger and still to this date :)

Thanks for being such a HUGE catalyst in sparking my birding interest in WA. It was through your informative posts,amazing and diverse collection of bird photos on pBase that triggered it.

You and Patrick have established an immeasurable legacy and without it, Tweeters would never be the same. Thanks for your generosity, willingness to share, and inspiration.

Gratefully yours and OWL the BEST,

Khanh Tran (Portland, Oregon)