[Tweeters] Re: Subject: Re: Tweeter photographers earn Gold Medals for generosity!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Fri Aug 22 21:33:42 PDT 2008

Dear Khan,
It was a pleasure for me that Patrick and I met you in Central Canyon for
the first time,how impressed we where and fortune that you showed us the
place where to find all the breeding Interior Dusky Grouse.What a experience
this was as we got attack from one of this males.I no than that you was a
special Adventurer you where.What also was so nice ,on every trip you taken
photos of this birds you saw.
I remember when I started with the study of the Dragonflies in the most
remote places I went and never had fear.I think of this times often,and how
fast the times speed since than.But I accept my life now with out Patrick
and find this so comfort,that so much people loved Patrick ,this gives me
such good feeling. I trying to staying busy that is the key for my survival

When I and Stefan lead the trip last February Okanagon and Waterville
Plateau we was saying that you a birder ONE of a KIND unmatched in
disposition and Attitude Thurs Nature.It is so nice to hear you kind
words,this is what keep me going.

Cheers Ruth