[Tweeters] late rufous hummer

Bob Sundstrom ixoreus at scattercreek.com
Tue Aug 26 11:50:05 PDT 2008

Tracey and tweeters,

On upper Scatter Ck. south of Olympia, we still have about 8 immature Rufous Hummers coming to several feeders in the yard. The numbers were easily twice that a week ago, and I expect they will dwindle to one or two by the first week of September. Have had Rufous visit as late as mid-September.

Good birding, Bob