[Tweeters] Clark County Swainson's Hawk

gorgebirds at juno.com gorgebirds at juno.com
Tue Dec 2 17:52:52 PST 2008

My wife and I made two visits to the LaFramboise Rd. site in the
Vancouver Lake Lowlands before we saw the SWAINSON'S HAWK at 3:30 PM in
almost the exact spot where Scott Carpenter pinpointed it on a Google map
in his post yesterday. My thanks to Lyn for finding this bird and for
everyone who has posted on the location where this bird can be seen. To
my knowledge there are fewer than five records of this species for Clark
County. Only my second in the county.

Wilson Cady
Washougal, WA
Click here for free information on nursing degrees, up to $150/hour