[Tweeters] New Bird Gallery on my Website and Photo Show

Ilene Samowitz rockawaybirder at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 08:45:31 PST 2008

I have just launched a new website including a new gallery of my bird images

I currently have a solo show at a coffee shop/ bakery in Wedgewood “The Greatful Bread” which will be there through December. Their website is http://www.gratefulbreadbaking.com/, and they have wonderful baked goods and delicious coffee. They are located at 7001 35th Avenue NE and their hours are M-F 7-7, Sat 7:30-6 and Sun 8-6. Their phone number is 206-525-3166. I have 19 images including landscape and birds – a truly nice assortment.

Hope you enjoy,

Ilene Samowitz