[Tweeters] Moses Lake CBC Postponed

Doug Schonewald dschone8 at donobi.net
Mon Dec 15 07:18:16 PST 2008


Tweets,

With the temperatures expected to be near zero and the wind chills well
below zero I feel there is a need to postpone the Moses Lake CBC. I cannot
risk the health and well being of the participants.

I have rescheduled the Moses Lake CBC for Saturday, January 3rd. I hope that
some of you will be able to still attend. If this new date does, or does
not, enable you to attend the Moses Lake CBC count please contact me as soon
as possible.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Cheers

Doug Schonewald
Compiler
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 270.9.17/1845 - Release Date: 12/12/2008
9:02 AM



More information about the Tweeters mailing list