[Tweeters] Bridgeport - post CBC birding: Harris Sparrow!

Michael Willison sendtomichael at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:05:58 PST 2008

Spent yesterday birding the Bridgeport Area, the day after the CBC. Weather was much better, colder, down into the sub-zero's, but no wind! I was able to locate a 1st winter Harris Sparrow on Bridgeport Bar along with a late Lincoln's Sparrow and another American Tree Sparrow. Other hightlights of my day were Pacific Loon, Bohemian Waxwing, Townsend's Solitaire, Northern Pygmy Owl, Pygmy Nuthatch and Red Crossbill.

Michael Willison, Stanwood