[Tweeters] fox sparrow or not

Dianna Moore dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Sat Dec 20 15:24:18 PST 2008

Yes, Marie.tis indeed a Fox Sparrow! There are 14 Fox Sparrows, 8 Spotted
Towhees, 12 Golden-crowned Sparrows and 27 juncos rummaging around on the
ground under the feeders on my side yard.if I look hard enough I too may
find a Varied Thrush. My poor Anna's are working hard fighting over the lone
feeder. The second feeder is the one I use to rotate frozen juice.and the
third just freezes too fast so I leave it in.

We now have about 4" of snow on the ground.a real "treat" for Ocean Shores.

Dianna Moore

Ocean Shores, Wa.

dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com