[Tweeters] RE: Map of the Fill

Megan M. Matthews gavigan at u.washington.edu
Fri Dec 26 12:43:48 PST 2008

Hi Tweets,

I recently developed an updated map of UBNA based on our GIS data and the input of Kern Ewing, who leads restoration efforts at the Fill. The wedding rock isn't on there, although I might make a note to include that the next time. The only ponds identified are the ones Kern recommended including, since some of the others are so seasonal it can be difficult for visitors to know what we're referencing!

This may or may not be of use to birders, but I'll include the link if you're interested. We hope to produce more hard copies soon, if funding permits. Look for UBNA on the second page. I was an Illustrator and InDesign newbie when I started this project, so feedback is welcome -- and please pardon any errors!

Meg Matthews
Communications Assistant
UW Botanic Gardens
gavigan at u dot washington dot edu