[Tweeters] Ancient Murrelets on Seattle CBC

Jesse Ellis calocitta8 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:46:18 PST 2008

Hey All-

I posted a message about this and it bounced, so here's an addition to the
Seattle CBC. I've sent details to Gene, so hopefully he'll change that 2
alcid sp. to two ANCIENT MURRELETS that we had flying north off of Golden
Gardens park over the sound. Got decent but distant looks at these birds in
the scope. Dark upperparts ruled out Marbled, while the white chest, easily
visible, ruled out Rhine Auklet. I know it's pretty late for these birds in
the Sound.

Sincerely,
Jesse Ellis

Seattle