[Tweeters] Lots of Pine Siskins yesterday and day before

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Fri Dec 26 09:18:54 PST 2008

Hi All, my Tufted Varied Thrush continues her quest for food with about 10 thrushes total, too many starlings; woodpeckers continue their routines, and now the budget busting Siskins are back, maybe 150 or so, maybe a bit less. I don't mind a small flock, but i am running out of seed fast here, and getting my car out (to do seed run) is not fun with my cul-de-sac. Hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday!Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake Wa.
vickibiltz at msn.com