[Tweeters] Dead Trumpeter swan found in south Snohomish county

Lori Cox fadetg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 11:07:50 PST 2008

Hello tweeters,
On our way back from Bob Heirman park this morning around 9:45am along Elliott Rd (17300 block) at Alderhurst Farms property we saw a dead swan near the bank of the pond area. There were numerous mallards, pintails and green wing teals surrounding it. I recall someone on the list wanting to know if anyone spotted dead swans. We have uploaded the photo for reference.

Good birding to all,
Lori & Shaun Cox
Redmond, WA