[Tweeters] dicovery park coyote

mark girling markgirling at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 13:57:34 PST 2008

We should be excited that an inner city park is diverse enough to have a predator in amongst us.Like any eco-system this animal is ther for a reason.It's food source be it cats shows that a balence was in order.If cats where not predated upon what would become of the bird population.Don't get me wrong I have loved the cats I have owned(all house cats).So it goes to reason that a higher predater was needed to keep the balence in order, unless we have 1000's of coyotes in our parks we won't have a reason to find bears and wolves in our inner cities.
Mark Girling. Bellevue.