[Tweeters] Steven's Pass jaunt?

Louise Rutter louise.rutter at eelpi.gotdns.org
Thu Feb 21 07:14:10 PST 2008

Assuming weather conditions are conducive, I have plans to head over to the
Skyline Trail at Steven's Pass tomorrow, on the trail of the mythical
white-winged crossbill. From reports, it sounds like it should be possible
in boots and Yak-trax, but I'll be taking the snowshoes in case. Any other
tweeters fancy making the trip?

I'll be heading out shortly for a big chunk of the day, so if anyone's
interested, send me an email with a phone number or something, and I'll get
back to you later this afternoon or early evening. Should have a more
accurate idea on the weather by then too.

Louise Rutter

Kirkland